Immediate Departure for Nurses with UK Decision Letter
Nursing jobs in the UK has declined or slow down for the past few months as it was the closing of the financial year. Within this limit, we are here with the decent offers for the nurses with NMC Decision Letter.
Direct Skype Interview On 11th & 12th November 2019 (Somerset, UK)
- Band 4 – Whilst undertaking your NMC requirements you will be paid at a Band 4 £21,089 per annum
- Once you have received your NMC registration your pay band will increase to Band 5 £24,214 per annum
- VISA £464 and IHS £1200
- Refund of IELTS/ OET exam
- Part 1 test of competence (CBT) £90
- Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) £794, and if needed, a partial re-sit (OSCE) £397
- Application for nursing/midwifery £140
- Admission onto NMC register £153
- Flight to UK (standard economy flight)
- 8 weeks of free accommodation on site. You can increase your accommodation duration if required
- If you leave employment within 2 years you will be liable for some of these costs.
Attend your interview from home.
APPLY NOW!! Send ‘Interested072’ to https://bit.ly/34qzVzI to proceed with your application.